6th June 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get my M.Tech seat? I am a computer branch student

cast oc ..suggest me all the best colleges in andhrapradesh and hyderabad where i can get my m.tech seat ..branch computerscience..my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  2. Where can I get my M.Tech seat? I am a computer branch student
  3. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  4. Can an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure course and syllabus of the exam?
  5. MTech seat in rvce in computer science and engineering with GATE score 379?
  6. Can I get a seat in government college after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  7. Can I get Jadavpur University in computer engineering? I have scored 6th rank in my branch -- [New]
  8. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  9. What is the future in M.Tech for B.Tech ECE student? Which colleges to prefer in Visakhapatnam? Can I get a seat in Visakhapatnam after scoring 5790 rank in PGCET?
  10. Which are the courses present in M.Tech for EE branch?
  11. Can I get M.Tech seat after scoring 1873 computer science
  12. How to get a seat into JNTU Hyderabad or SIT Hyderabad for computer science and engineering and IT branch?
  13. Can I get seat for M.Tech in CS having secured a rank of 3815 in PGCET being a candidate of BC-B category?
  14. Seat details in PSU companies for ECE branch? I am a student of B.Tech in MNNIT Allahabad
  15. Which branch should I choose in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science stream?
  16. Can a computer student do M.Tech in Maths after completing graduation?
  17. How can I join DRDO after completing B.E Is there any further education in DRDO to work as a scientist?
  18. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
31st August 2016, 12:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get my M.Tech seat? I am a computer branch student

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology. The admission in this post graduate course is given on basis of performance of candidate in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is conducted by IIT for M.Tech course. You should apply for GATE examination if you are interested to get admission in Master of Technology course in any college of Andhra Pradesh.

Depending upon your GATE course, you will be able to get admission in M.Tech colleges of Andhra Pradesh. GATE qualified candidates also get stipend for pursuing Master of Technology course.

1. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university.

2. Kakinada Institute of Technology and science.

3. VSM College of Engineering.

4. GMR Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?