9th July 2011, 10:38 PM
Akon1234

Where can I study MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy in Assam? Cost of doing MSc in any branch?

Where can study Msc in astrophysics or astronomy in Assam and what is the cost of doing Msc in any branch?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
  2. How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra? -- [New]
  3. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  4. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  5. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  6. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  7. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
  8. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  9. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
  10. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  11. Eligibility to pursue Astrophysics or Astronomy course in IUCAA or IIA Bangalore at the age of 30? What would be the options available in the research field?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics & Space Physics?
  13. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  14. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  16. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  17. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  18. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
1st May 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I study MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy in Assam? Cost of doing MSc in any branch?

can i take admissn in msc astrophysics after completing bsc with physics and mathematics from cmj university in distence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?