7th August 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Where can I take admission in Chandigarh after completing 12th from CBSE with 50%?

I have completed the 12th from CBSE delhi with 50% i want to knw that were i can take addmisson in chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  2. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  4. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  5. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  6. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  7. Which good colleges should I choose in Chandigarh after scoring 84% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Can I get admission in DAV College, Chandigarh with 67% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  10. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  11. Can I take admission in government college in Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  12. Can I take admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  13. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in DAV College Chandigarh in B.Sc with bioinformatic stream after scoring 60.60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  15. Can I take admission in government college of Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  16. Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh after completing 12th with 82.4% marks
  17. Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  18. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
27th December 2011, 10:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I take admission in Chandigarh after completing 12th from CBSE with 50%?

Your query doesn't contain details about the admission, like which subject or stream and in which institution. Without the knowledge of these informations its not possible to give you any guidance. Generally 50% is the minimum aggregate percentage required for admission but it depends upon the course and the institution from which you wish to pursue the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?