19th January 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Where could I get the first year electrical diploma admission closing list?

first year electrical deploma admition closing list ...please tell me the source for it

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of B.E 2nd year admission in Pune University? I have scored 74.41% marks in electrical diploma
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  4. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  5. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  6. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  7. List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Electrical Engineer to ITI 2nd year student in Punjab?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year electrical branch after completing diploma with 75%
  9. Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?
  10. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  11. Which course should I choose after passing 10th?
  12. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical? -- [New]
  13. Which exam I need to apply for to be eligible for B.Tech admission after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  14. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for Electrical diploma course at the age of 30 years?
  16. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  17. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  18. Last year closing percentage in diploma in civil?
11th June 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where could I get the first year electrical diploma admission closing list?

The first year electrical diploma admission closing list is always given in the respective diploma exam official sites which you have appeared in. Check in the notification tab you will surely get hold of it when it is published
11th June 2020, 01:29 PM
debanjana_moni
Member+

Default Re: Where could I get the first year electrical diploma admission closing list?

The first year electrical diploma course admission closing list will be provided in the official site of the respective State diploma examination you are giving. It will be provided in the notification tab with a blinking bulletin of new on its side.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?