27th February 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

From where to get AIIMS exam form?

RESPECTED SIR PLZZZZZZ....... TELL ME FROM WHERE I CAN GET AIIMS ENTRANCE EXAM FORM (i.e. CENTRES WHERE FORMS ARE AVAILABLE)

28th February 2011, 10:32 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: From where to get AIIMS exam form?

AIIMS MBBS 2011 IMPORTANT DATES

1. Applying Online Application on www.aiimsexams.org …………. 15.02.2011 to 15.03.2011

2. Off-line sale of prospectus-cum-application forms: by post 15th February, 2011 to 10th March, 2011; by hand 15th February, 2011 to 15th March, 2011

3. Last Date for applying On-line/ Off-line Application ... ...... ……15.03.2011

All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam – AIIMS Application Form 2011

• On-line Application: A candidate can submit application On-Line through Internet. Visit www.aiimsexams.org read the prospectus, The candidate can pay the application fee through a challan form (downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction Processing Fee (as applicable) will be payable by the applicant to the Bank.

[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]The Candidates are required to bring [/SIZE][SIZE=2]AIIMS[/SIZE][SIZE=2] copy of challan form at the time of Entrance Examination on 01.06.2011 alongwith admit card and handover the same to the Invigilator failing which they will not be allowed to enter.[/SIZE]
  • AIIMS 2011 Off-line : The Prospectus-cum-Application Form can also be obtained by Speed Post/Registered Post by sending a crossed Bank Draft for 1050/- For General/OBC and 850/- for SC/ST category drawn in favour of the “Accounts Officer (Exams), AIIMS – MBBS-2011″.
11th March 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

which is the nearst supplier of form from arunachal pradesh(offline form)
8th April 2011, 02:02 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: From where to get AIIMS exam form?

you should try to fill online forums....... go to aiims official website and fill your online forum easily...
3rd January 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i m from pune. for appearing in exams i have to come to delhi or i can give exam fronm pune?
6th January 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

how can i fill aiims form?
4th March 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

where i get the offline appilication form
4th March 2012, 08:14 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
AIIMS 2012 Application Form AIIMS Online Application Form 2012 :- A candidate can submit AIIMS Application Online through Internet. Visit www.aiimsexams.org read the Prospectus of AIIMS 2012, Help manual, other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein. The candidate can pay the AIIMS 2012 application
fee through a challan form ( downloaded from internet while applying online ) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction Processing Fee ( as applicable ) will be payable by the applicant to the Bank. The Candidates are required to bring AIIMS copy of challan form at the time of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Examination 2012 on 01.06.2012 alongwith Admit Card of AIIMS 2012 and handover the same to the Invigilator failing which they will not be allowed to enter. Offline Application form for AIIMS 2012 : The Prospectus cum Application Form of AIIMS can also be obtained by Speed Post / Registered Post by sending a crossed Bank Draft for 1050/- for General / OBC and 850/- for SC / ST category drawn in favour of the “Accounts Officer ( Exams ), AIIMS MBBS 2012″. The Bank Draft should be payable at New Delhi and should be valid up to six months ( upto July / August 2012 ). The request must reach the Assistant on or before Second Week of March, 2012 to the following address :- Controller of Examinations,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar,
New Delhi – 110 608. The address at which AIIMS MBBS application form 2012 is required should be written clearly in capital letters and with PIN code. The words “Request for AIIMS Application Form for MBBS Entrance Examination 2012″ should be written on the envelope containing request for Application Form of AIIMS, and also on top of the request letter. AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2012 will not be responsible for delay in / non – receipt of AIIMS Application Form 2012 caused by illegible or incomplete address. Prospectus of All India Institute of Medical Sciences 2012 can also be obtained by hand from the Reception Counter of AIIMS MBBS Examination Section 2012, AIIMS against Bank Draft for 1000/- for General / OBC and 800/- for SC / ST category drawn in favour of the “Accounts Officer ( Exams ), AIIMS – MBBS – 2012″ as specified above. NB : Indian Postal Orders, Money Orders, Cheques or Cash will not be accepted for Postal / Counter sale. AIIMS Important Dates 2012 : Last date for receipt of AIIMS Online Applications
2012 Third Week of March, 2012 upto 5.00 PM Status of applications will be available on AIIMS
website www.aiimsexams.org Second Week of April, 2012 Admit Card for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2012
to be hosted at www.aiimsexams.org ( through net only, not by post ) Second Week of May, 2012 Date of AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2012 1st June 2012, ( Friday ) Expected date of declaration of AIIMS MBBS
Results 2012.
All the best
17th March 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

WHERE ARE THE CENTERS OF AIIMS IN KERELA AND KARNATAKA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?