20th August 2012, 09:57 PM
Abhijit.l

Where to get Bank PO sample question papers?

I want Bank Po Exam Sample Papers...please send to me the papers

1st October 2012, 11:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get Bank PO sample question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhijit.l View Post
I want Bank Po Exam Sample Papers...please send to me the papers
Question Paper of Bank PO Examination

If you have Graduation degree then you are applicable for Bank PO exam.But your degree must be recognized.You have chances in two way to enter in Bank PO exam like SBI and IBPS.

The age criteria for BANK PO exam is 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

I have attached some Question paper of Bank PO exam so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

2nd October 2012, 11:00 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where to get Bank PO sample question papers?

hello dear,

i am attaching the previous year question paper.

SBI PO exam consider only graduation no.Your graduation no is match to SBI PO criteria.SBI PO criteria is given below.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree with above 60% marks from any recogniged university are eligible for SBI PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

For more details you can visit to SBI own website.

Thanks

good luck
2nd October 2012, 11:01 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Where to get Bank PO sample question papers?

hello dear,

i am attaching the previous year question paper.

SBI PO exam consider only graduation no.Your graduation no is match to SBI PO criteria.SBI PO criteria is given below.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree with above 60% marks from any recogniged university are eligible for SBI PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

For more details you can visit to SBI own website.

Thanks

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?