22nd November 2011, 04:14 PM
Vanya Gargya

Where to get the Bank PO study material? Is it compulsory to join a coaching institute?

Hello,
I wanted to know where i could get Bank PO study material. I haven't joined any coaching. is it compulsory to join a coaching institute?
Vanya Gargya

5th April 2012, 01:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the Bank PO study material? Is it compulsory to join a coaching institute?

It is not compulsory to join a coaching institute to appear for bank exams. If you can study yourself it is a very good step. You can download the previous year Bank PO question papers from official websites. You can also buy some standard books written by RS Agarwal, Arihant Publications etc for reference. You should prepare really well for bank exams and practice more number of questions. You should try to sharpen your skills also in attempting the maximum questions in the minimum possible time. You should keep yourself updated with the current happenings as Current Affairs will be an important section in bank exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?