19th June 2010, 11:59 PM
puja banerjee

Where to get the counseling form of medical counseling? Is rank card sufficient? Which colleges can I get for MBBS and for Dental at 1454 rank?

where can i get the counselling form of medical counselling??is it needed??or only rank card is sufficient??my rank is 1454..plz inform me,which clg can i get for mbbs & for dental..is my counselling on 2nd july????i will b highly obliged for ur kind information....

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? From where to get the counseling form and rank card?
  2. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  3. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  4. In which Govt. College can i expect my admission if my WBJEE medical rank is 1674? Can I get a seat in MBBS?
  5. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  6. When will I get my WBJEE counseling date? How to get the rank card? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Made a wrong entry of category option in AIEEE online application : Is it possible to correct?
  8. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?
  9. After scoring 15998 state rank will I be called for counseling?
  10. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27383 rank in SRMEE?
  11. How much rank is required for 2/3 counseling?
  12. How to face counseling and get admission in without donation in B.Tech Civil/Mechanical?
  13. Can I get MBBS seat in counseling after scoring overall rank of 3571 and community rank in 2247?
  14. Why the drastic change in MBBS counseling of KLEU AIET?
  15. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  16. After doing my intermediate how can I become a doctor?
  17. What are the necessary documents to be given for RPMT?
  18. Can I get admission in Vasavi Engineering college with 92 marks in JEE Main and 22998 rank in EAMCET? -- [New]
2nd June 2011, 11:19 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Where to get the counseling form of medical counseling? Is rank card sufficient? Which colleges can I get for MBBS and for Dental at 1454 rank?

Dear friend,

check out the following links,they may be useful for you

http://india-results.in/search/medical-counseling-form/

http://www.dragg.in/classifieds/?squ...&action=search

good luck
15th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the counseling form of medical counseling? Is rank card sufficient? Which colleges can I get for MBBS and for Dental at 1454 rank?

what is the last date for rank cards
17th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the counseling form of medical counseling? Is rank card sufficient? Which colleges can I get for MBBS and for Dental at 1454 rank?

i hav got 154 obc rank with women reservation..and overall 948 rank ..is there any chance to get mbbs or bds..
26th June 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i cannot find the wbjee 2011 counselling form in any of the websites provided by the authorities
14th May 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

which colleges in tamilnadu are giving medical councelling forms tommorow?
25th May 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir my native is srilanka but i study only here india. i wand study now MBBS my marks is 1135. i need how my counsilling and my admission and fees details please give me
28th May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

My wbjee medical rank for sc is 490. Where can i get a chance? PLz. answer me in email address [email protected].
thanks
Priya Biswas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?