14th January 2011, 06:23 PM

From where to get previous year question papers of M.A Economics Entrance Exam?

hey would you please send me a link from where i can get the previous question papers of M.A.Economics entrance examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Development Economics (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Previous years NET economics question papers with answer key? I have passed M.A Economics
  3. Previous year question papers and entrance syllabus of M.A. in Economics -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Annamalai University B.A. Economics Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Madurai Kamaraj University, M.A in Economics, Economics of Growth and Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  7. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Economics Theory (Paper IX) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Previous year question papers of Ph.D in Economics entrance exam of Guwahati University? -- [New]
  9. Previous year question papers of Kerala SER for Economics subject
  10. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Rural Economics (Paper XV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, International Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. U.P Board Intermediate Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Madurai Kamraj University, M.A in Economics, Agricultural Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Madurai Kamaraj University, M.A in Economics, Public Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous year papers for Economics NET exam?
  16. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Law and Economics of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Agricultural Economics-1 (Paper-IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
23rd January 2011, 02:01 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where to get previous year question papers of M.A Economics Entrance Exam?

M.A. Economics Entrance Examination Question Papers are attached here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MAEconomicsEntranceQuestionPaper1.pdf(728.7 KB, 1003 views)
File Type: pdf MAEconomicsEntranceQuestionPaper2.pdf(4.66 MB, 851 views)
23rd January 2011, 12:38 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get previous year question papers of M.A Economics Entrance Exam?

The entrance paper is from all the graduation books so you must study them throughly.You can also take the help of your seniors to know the pattern of the paper.You can make practice from some of the model papers given in the end of the book.As there is no entrance paper is available on the website so you must be prepare it yourself.But you can take the help from this IGNOU website given as under-
http://www.ignouguess.com/papers/
24th January 2011, 05:38 AM
prtk.co

You were not cleared that for which university you want MA papers.First you need to clear the name of university then we will send a link to you.
27th January 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

punjab university
6th March 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send question paper M.a Economics 03008775857
4th April 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

how to get ma sociology question paper
27th April 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

want to get last 10 years question papers of economics MA entrance exam
30th May 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

from where to get ma economics entrance question paper of ambedkar university
13th June 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

could anyone help in getting me the previous years M.A.Sociology(Delhi University) question papers.
22nd June 2011, 10:27 AM
priyambda

Quote:
Originally Posted by prtk.co View Post
You were not cleared that for which university you want MA papers.First you need to clear the name of university then we will send a link to you.
sir thnku u bt i want previous year paper of ma economics in Ambedkar University ... plz snd me link i vl b vry thnkful to u
26th July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i need fuklk information about ma ecnomics
26th July 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i need your help for MA economics as a Private student.plz guide me what i do?
9th January 2012, 08:44 PM

Default Re: From where to get previous year question papers of M.A Economics Entrance Exam and syllabus for this year?

I need help to get information about last year question papers
21st March 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i want the annual question paper of previous year of m.a.economics part-1
8th April 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

where can get previous question paper of MA sociology 1st year
11th January 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send a link for Previous years papers (M.A. Economics) of DAVV University, Indore.

Thanks & Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?