20th September 2019, 11:53 AM
viswa8993

From where and how can I do Diploma in Industrial Safety?

Hi, I am looking for colleges from where I can do Diploma in Industrial Safety. Please, tell me about all such colleges or institutes from where I can do this Diploma. Their admission procedure and fees structure details.

4th December 2019, 03:22 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From where and how can I do Diploma in Industrial Safety?

Diploma in Industrial Safety is 1 to 2 year duration diploma course initiated for employees and students who are involved in the field of occupational risks and health issues. Many institutes in India offer this course. After (10+2), you can apply for admission to this course. Admission will be available based on merit score of applicants.

Best Institutes for Diploma in Industrial Safety Course
- Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Karnataka
- Institute of Industrial Safety Management, Hajipur (Bihar)
- Central India Institute of Management Studies, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering, New Delhi
- Institute of Industrial Safety Management, Surat
- National Academy of Fire and Safety Engineering, Rewari (Haryana)
- National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gwalior
- Central India Institute of Management Studies, Jabalpur
- Institute of Industrial Safety Management, Jaipur
- National Academy of Fire and Safety Engineering, Kolkata

Fee Structure
Fees for diploma in industrial safety may varies from institute to institute and depends on type of Institute, reputation of institute, management of Institute etc. Tuition Fee for this course usually in ranges from Rs.15,000/- to Rs.50,000/- for private institutes and around Rs. 5000/- for government institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?