23rd August 2019, 07:21 PM
divya1963

From where and how can I do M.Sc Microbiology with Internship?

I want to do M.Sc in Microbiology with internship. So, please let me know about any colleges offering M.Sc Microbiology and providing Internship as well. Their admission procedure and fees details.

26th March 2023, 01:42 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: From where and how can I do M.Sc Microbiology with Internship?

Most of the colleges across the country will only provide you MSc in microbiology without any internship,if you qualify with good grades you will be given the opportunity to work or persue internship or placement from the campus or recommendation will be given
Hears a list of colleges that you can pursue the course
Loyola College in Tamilnadu
St Xaviers College in Mumbai Maharashtra
Christ University Karnataka
Madras Christian College Tamil Nadu
and the minimum eligibility criteria for getting admission into the course is that a candidate must have secure at least 50 percentage in their graduation with microbiology as they are main subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?