27th August 2020, 01:26 PM
birendra s

From where and how can I do MBBS after completing D.Pharm?

Hi, I have completed my D.Pharm degree course and now wants to MBBS. Am I eligible for MBBS? How can I get admission? Do I need to write any entrance like NEET? Will I get exemption from 1st year of MBBS on the basis of D.Pharm course?

29th August 2020, 04:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where and how can I do MBBS after completing D.Pharm?

To get admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET. It is conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate is 50% in PCB.

So, you can appear and qualify in the entrance examination for admission in MBBS course.

There will be no exemption to get admission in MBBS course after diploma in Pharmacy.
29th August 2020, 05:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course then you need to appear for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by National Testing Agency. NTA conducts this exam for admission in MBBS and BDS courses.

The minimum academic qualification required for this exam is 12th passed from a recognized board with PCB subjects. You need to secure minimum of 50% marks in 12th board exam. You can not apply for this courses without this eligibility criteria. On basis of Diploma in Pharmacy, you can not apply for NTA NEET exam.
30th August 2020, 12:19 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

NO,you can't get admission in MBBS on the basis of D-Pharm.But if you consider PCB for +2(Intermediate course) then yes you can do MBBS by clearing NEET,before that you must satisfy the eligibility criteria to sit in entrance exam
You can do graduation in B.Pharm
2nd September 2020, 10:47 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: From where and how can I do MBBS after completing D.Pharm?

You can apply for the MBBS entrance exam after diploma in pharmacy.

Yes you are eligible for the course of MBBS. For the MBBS course the minimum qualification required is 12th with PCB. To take admission in top colleges or AIIMS you can apply for the AIPMT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?