17th June 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

From where and how can I get admission to study Nursing graduate degree course in Lucknow?

I have completed my 12th from Science stream. Which are the colleges in Lucknow offering graduate degree course in Nursing? What is the 12th cut-off for those colleges? Admission procedure?

26th July 2020, 07:10 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: From where and how can I get admission to study Nursing graduate degree course in Lucknow?

List of colleges in Lucknow offering Nursing Course:
1.Vivekanand College of Nursing in Lucknow
2.Bhalchandra Group of Institutions
3.St. Mary's College of Nursing (New Campus)
4.Sardar Patel Post graduate Institute of Dental & Medical Sciences
5.F I College of Nursing
6.Bora Institute of Nursing & Paramedical sciences
7.National Post graduate College
& many more.
Admission Criteria: Candidate should possess passing certificate of 10+2 with atleast 45% marks from recognized institution. Physics , biology & chemistry should be major subjects in 10+2. You have to face entrance exam and interviews based on which admission process will continue. Age limit for candidates should be between 17-21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?