6th January 2020, 01:42 PM
Chaisam

From where and how can I join Forensic Science course after completing B.Sc MLT?

How can I join Forensic Science after completing B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) degree course? Is there any entrance exam for the course joining and what is the standard eligibility criteria and which colleges are best for Forensic Science?

1st December 2020, 01:26 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: From where and how can I join Forensic Science course after completing B.Sc MLT?

The eligibility criteria for forensic science course is
Candidate must have passed 12th standard in science with a minimum of 50% aggregate or the candidate who have passed the BSc program laterally are also eligible for the course
Duration of the course is 3 years
The entrance exam which may be required for some institutes are
CG PAT
IISERIAT
OUAT
NEST
SOME colleges give admission on the basis of the married to Mars in the course that is either 12th standard or the BSc course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?