11th April 2020, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

From where and how can I study BA in Criminology in Kerala?

Hi, I wish to study BA Criminology hons. from any recognized colleges affiliated to Kerala University or Calicut University. Could you please provide the list of all such colleges along with their admission criteria and application procedure.

21st April 2020, 01:41 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where and how can I study BA in Criminology in Kerala?

There are no such colleges under Kerala University or Calicut University that offer BA in Criminology.

So, I have listed colleges under Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala. These colleges offer BA in Criminology.

I had listed below some of the colleges from where students can pursue BA in Criminology course.
  • Kuriakose Elias College, Mannanam, Kottayam
  • Maharajas College, Ernakulam
  • Nirmala Arts and Science College, Nirmala Hills
  • Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha
  • St. Thomas College, Pala
  • Mar Athanasius College, Kothamangalam

To be eligible for admission into these institutes, candidates should have completed 10+2/PUC with at least 50% marks. Whether you have completed PUC/10+2 from Science or Arts or Commerce stream, you will be eligible for this course.
18th July 2021, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where and how can I study BA in Criminology in Kerala?

How i can apply for BA criminology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?