12th June 2011, 03:17 PM

Where I can get medical Officership form in Uttar Pradesh? What's the last date for submission?

when and where i ca get the form and wat is the last day of filling the form for medical officership in uttar pradesh?

20th October 2016, 12:27 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Where I can get medical Officership form in Uttar Pradesh? What's the last date for submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
when and where i ca get the form and wat is the last day of filling the form for medical officership in uttar pradesh?

If you want to apply for the medical officer exam and searching for the application forum then you are right here. For application forum, visit at http://www.uphealth.up.nic.in. You can get admission in the various universities across India. Here you find the various types of application forums related to the medical field. The exam conducted in computer based online. You can also apply for other medical officer ship exams.
^ General duty medical officer in New Delhi municipal council.
^ Junior scale post in central health service.
^ Assistant divisional medical office in the Railways.
^ Medical officer in the municipal corporation of Delhi.
The date of notification for this exam will be on 26th of April 2017.
Last date of receipt of application: 19 May 2017.
Date of examination: 13 August 2017.

Here are the following eligibility for this exam.
^ You must have either Indian, Nepal, or Bhutan citizenship.
^ your age must not have attain 32 years. Relaxation of 5 years for SC candidates.
^ You should have passed the written and practical part of the final MBBS examination for admission to the examination. If you are appearing in the last year of MBBS then you are eligible.
^ You should be physically medically fit according to the physical/medical standards for the medical officer examination.
20th October 2016, 07:29 AM
rajneesh kumar18212

Smile Re: Where I can get medical Officership form in Uttar Pradesh? What's the last date for submission?

Yes you are eligible to apply from the UP. There are lots of MBBS test notifications released every year. You can fill these application forum. There are two ways to fill an application forum. In online and the another way is to fill the application forum by offline way. If you want to apply for the medical officer exam then the notification will be released on the April month of 2017. You will be wait for it.

20th October 2016, 10:56 AM
surender singh001

Default Re: Where I can get medical Officership form in Uttar Pradesh? What's the last date for submission?

The notification for the medical officer exam released in the month of April 2017. You can prepare well before releasing the notification.
You can also check the notification in the employment news paper. Employment news paper contain all exam details. So, continue reading employment news paper. The notification for the medical officer exam will released soon.
20th October 2016, 03:34 PM
Arnit98

Default Re: Where I can get medical Officership form in Uttar Pradesh? What's the last date for submission?

Applicant can apply for the various posts in UPPSC by visiting the official website of UPPSC.The official website is upsc.org.in
You can get the form from the website and can apply there.The last date for submission has not been declared.It will be updated soon in the official website..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?