22nd March 2017, 11:34 AM
Vidhya mandala

Whether any stream students can apply for Interior Designing exam or only Science stream students?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Interior Designing course after completing my class 12th so I want to know whether any stream students can apply for Interior Designing exam or only Science stream students? When is the entrance exam conducted for the course?

Related Questions:
30th November 2017, 05:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether any stream students can apply for Interior Designing exam or only Science stream students?

Yes, candidates passed 12th any stream are eligible to get admission in the interior designing course.

There is no limitation on stream of 12th.

Candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 50%.

Candidates have to qualify in entrance test for admission in the course.

So, you can apply for the admission in the course in institute you want.
30th November 2017, 07:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether any stream students can apply for Interior Designing exam or only Science stream students?

No, there is no limitation on stream in 12th std to get admission in Interior designing course.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. There is no limitation discipline of 12th stream to appear in examination.

So, you can appear in entrance examination even after 12th with science stream.

Some of the entrance examination conducted for admission in the course are :- NID, CEED, NIFT etc.

The entrance examination will be conducted from month of January onward.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?