31st August 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether Army Public School, Parachute Regiment Centre is a CO-Ed school?

Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in Army Public School, Parachute Regiment Centre for 1st standard. I don’t know whether it’s a girl’s or co-educational school. Please tell me is it a co-ed school or only girl’s school? Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

29th June 2023, 06:00 PM
eduking

Default Re: Whether Army Public School, Parachute Regiment Centre is a CO-Ed school?

Army Public School, Parachute Regiment Centre is a Co-Ed school affiliated with CBSE. If you are looking for a girls-only school then you have to look for other options in the region.

Army Public Schools don't have any girls or boys-only schools because it was established for students belonging to Army families. Hence, both boys and girls are allowed admission to such schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?