4th January 2016, 11:41 PM
iamakadam

Whether B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) has more scope in Abroad than in India?

Hi,
Does B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) has more scope in Abroad than India? If yes then where? Please tell me regarding this as I have no idea about it.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  2. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  3. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  4. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering? -- [New]
  5. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  6. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India and Abroad?
  7. Scope of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in India and Abroad?
  8. What is the scope in India or abroad? I want to take B.Tech Biotech and Biomedicine engineering
  9. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  10. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  11. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  13. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  14. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  15. Scope and job opportunities in India and Abroad after Pharm.D?
  16. Which post graduation course have more scope in India and abroad after B.Sc?
  17. Scope of Pharmacology in India and Abroad?
  18. Should I study M.Sc(IT) after completing B.Sc? Scope of M.Sc(IT) in India and Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?