16th August 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether a big IT company will hire me having one experience with a backlog in last semester?

I joined a small IT company before i got backlog in last semester and continued to work. It has been a year, since then now i want to switch my job. Will big IT companies hire me??

16th August 2016, 08:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a big IT company will hire me having one experience with a backlog in last semester?

Yes, definitely you can get a job in big company even if you have backlog in your Graduation. But, it should have cleared and you should get qualified in all subjects of your Graduation course at the time of applying for job.

Different companies have different rules like some companies allow two backlogs and some companies does not recruit have backlogs. So, it differs from company to company and you have to check the eligibility criteria required before applying for any job.

The most important thing that any graduate who wish to get a good job in any IT company should have is good communication skills and programming knowledge. So, if you have these qualities and after clearing your backlog, you can get a job in big IT company.
16th August 2016, 11:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a big IT company will hire me having one experience with a backlog in last semester?

No, you are not eligible to apply in any well reputed company with any backlog in your course. You must have to clear your backlog to apply in any big IT company like TCS and Infosys. Also you must have good communication skills and good personality. You must have leadership quality. So my suggestion to you is that you should join coaching classes to clear your backlog. After clearing your degree, you can apply for job in any IT company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?