4th January 2021, 11:02 AM
Febina. A. N.

Whether BSc(Operation Theatre Technology) graduate of RGUHS is eligible to registered in All India Paramedical Council for Abroad studies? Possibility to get opportunities in Kerala State Government vacancies?

I have finished BSc Operation Theatre Technology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka. My seniors from same degree are trying to go Abroad and some of them have registered in All India Paramedical Council. But their attempts to go Abroad are failing and they are rejecting during document verification due to lack of strong paramedical council registration and also OT graduates from RGUHS can not get opportunities in Kerala Government vacancies. So I need to know are we, OT graduates from RGUHS , eligible for Karnataka Paramedical Council Registration and can we use this registration during verification processes to go Abroad and can we get job opportunities in Kerala Government health facility? Please reply as I am asking this for me and OT graduates from RGUHS.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?