25th February 2017, 09:27 PM
majethiyavipul

Whether ELLIM University is approved by the Government of Gujarat?

Respected Sir, I had pursued my Graduation with BA (English) from ELLIM University 4 years ago. I want to know whether ELLIM University is approved by the Government of Gujarat? Please answer as soon as possible.

27th February 2017, 09:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether ELLIM University is approved by the Government of Gujarat?

EIILM stands for Eastern Institute of Integrated Learning Management University. This university is recognized by Government of Sikkim and joint committee of University Grants Commission, Distance Education council and All Indian Council for Technical Education.

This university is not recognized by Government by Gujarat but as this university is recognized by University Grants Commission, its degree is valid all over India for government, non government jobs and higher studies.

You can apply for jobs in Government of Gujarat after Bachelor of Arts from ELLIM university.
1st March 2017, 12:07 AM
spandanamoney

Default Re: Whether ELLIM University is approved by the Government of Gujarat?

This university is recognized by Government of Sikkim and joint committee of University Grants Commission, Distance Education council and All Indian Council for Technical Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?