22nd May 2023, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether I can pursue a diploma in Nursing with the below mentioned details?

Can I do a diploma in nursing with a mean grade of B- ,C+,in chemistry,c+in biology,B- in both kiswahili and English and D plain in mathematics?

28th May 2023, 09:18 AM
eduking

Default Re: Whether I can pursue a diploma in Nursing with the below mentioned details?

The admission criteria vary at different universities and you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria and then clear the entrance exam to get admission. You have studied the right subjects such as biology, and chemistry which is necessary for nursing admission. Hence, you should be able to apply for such courses but you need to have a good score in the entrance exam.

Just keep looking for admission notifications of the nursing course at various universities and apply for them. Also, be prepared for the entrance exam which will have multiple-choice questions related to biology, chemistry, and physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?