22nd March 2017, 05:40 PM
NND92

Whether MBA in Pharmaceutical Management is a good career choice after completing Masters of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance? What are the job scope after completing the same?

Respected Sir, I have done Master of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance and now I am planning to do MBA in Pharmaceutical Management so I want to know whether MBA in Pharmaceutical Management is a good career choice after completing Masters of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance? What are the job scopes after completing the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Quality Assurance Officer job in USA after completing Master of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance?
  2. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  3. Pharmacy job in US or UK after M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance?
  4. How to take admission in M.Pharma after scoring GPAT rank of 3527? Which institute is best for me?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  6. Which is better to study among M.Pharmacy and MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) after completing B.Pharmacy?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  8. Last date to apply for M.Pharm course?
  9. Syllabus of M.Pharm ENAT Exam?
  10. Career scope of MBA in Hospital Management after completing B.D.S
  11. What should I do after B.E degree in Biomedical engineering?
  12. Can I pursue Pharmaceutical LAW after completing B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities for the same?
  13. What should I do after completing my Pharmacy? Should I look for a job? What would be the scope in it?
  14. Can I do MBA along with MTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the various options available after B.Pharm? I have completed 2nd year in B.Pharm
  16. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  17. Is Hotel Management a good choice for my career? What will be the starting salary after completing Hotel Management?
  18. List of Pharmacy Colleges in AP offering PG courses in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs?
20th October 2017, 02:48 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether MBA in Pharmaceutical Management is a good career choice after completing Masters of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance? What are the job scope after completing the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NND92 View Post
Respected Sir, I have done Master of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance and now I am planning to do MBA in Pharmaceutical Management so I want to know whether MBA in Pharmaceutical Management is a good career choice after completing Masters of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance? What are the job scopes after completing the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, MBA (Master of Business Administration) in pharmaceutical management is best option for you to go for further studies after having post graduate degree in pharmacy. Here below are details regarding MBA pharmaceutical management course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for MBA pharmaceutical management course is bachelors degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of master of business administration in pharmaceutical management is 2 years.

Job Scopes after having MBA Pharmaceutical Management Course:-
After having MBA in pharmaceutical management you can apply for job in reputed pharmaceutical companies like Cipla, Ranbaxy, Dr. Reddy etc. and get job types like as mentioned below:-

Job Types after MBA in Pharmaceutical Management Course:-

:- Regional manager.

:- Drug distribution analyst.

:- Sales and marketing manager.

:- Marketing research analyst.

:- Sales manager.

:- Consultant.

So these are the major job opportunities for you after MBA in pharmaceutical management and salary offered in above mentioned job types is from Rs:- 18,000/ to Rs:- 30,000/ per month.
22nd October 2017, 12:33 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether MBA in Pharmaceutical Management is a good career choice after completing Masters of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance? What are the job scope after completing the same?

MBA in pharma management is only good if you get a chance to do this from well recognized college like
>> Indian Institute of Pharma marketing
>> IIM
>> ICFAI
>> Dr A.P.J kalam university
>> Amity University
>> NIMS University, Mumbai
>> IIHMR, Jaipur

Fees structure : In most of the college it ranges from 2 lakhs to 8 lakhs

Scope
>> In business development of any pharma company by becoming analyzer.
>> You can be a researcher of the pharma market which includes AIOCD, IMS, Pharmarc etc.
>> With experience in pharma company as a analyst , researcher, area manager ,there are scope to work in top pharma industry in reputed position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?