8th October 2011, 12:56 AM
Razi1966

Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?

I born in Andhra Pradesh and completed graduation in Hyderabad. I own a house in Hyderabad. I am an Indian citizen. I am working in a private organization in Saudi Arabia and hence my daughter studying in Saudi Arabia. I would like to know whether she can be treated under local candidate to attend EAMCET after she completes 12th satandard in Saudi Arabia.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  2. Will I be considered as Local/Non Local for EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether a candidate of Saudi Arabia is treated as an NRI to study 11th in India? -- [New]
  4. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  5. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh?
  6. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  7. Candidate who have done 12th from International Indian School Saudi Arabia can appear in PMT?
  8. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India for a candidate whose father is working in Saudi Arabia?
  10. Can I do Masters in Hospital Management while in Saudi Arabia? Centres for the exam in Delhi?
  11. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  12. Working/Family Kuwait Visa for Saudi returned female GP Doctor?
  13. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  14. Am I eligible to get exemption in Practical Training if completed B.Com and working as an Accountant in Saudi Arabia? Total fee for practical training for foreign student?
  15. Will I be considered as local or non local candidate in EAMCET? I belong to Manipur
  16. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  17. How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?
  18. Should I have to return back in India to write TNOU exam?
5th November 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?

We are Indian citizen and from last 4 years we are in saudi arabiamY SON IS IN GRADE 8 STUDYING IN SAUDI ARABIA CBSE BAORD. To get a govt seat in medicine in state board andhra pradesh what are the requiremensts

KHAN
15th March 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?

hi sir
i am from Odessa,can i apply for eamcet
24th May 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi1966 View Post
I born in Andhra Pradesh and completed graduation in Hyderabad. I own a house in Hyderabad. I am an Indian citizen. I am working in a private organization in Saudi Arabia and hence my daughter studying in Saudi Arabia. I would like to know whether she can be treated under local candidate to attend EAMCET after she completes 12th satandard in Saudi Arabia.
sir, for local candidate quota she must be in india for last 7yrs otherwise she will be getting seat in NRI quota but even further ucan check with university r eamcet forms every thing is clear there on the entrance form .
2nd August 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, I studied up to class 10 in Saudi Arabia and Intermediate from Hyderbad in 2012. I appeared for EAMCET 2012.
For admission in Engineering what is category Local or non local.
23rd April 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

sir, I studied up to class 10 in Saudi Arabia and Intermediate from Hyderbad in 2013. I appeared for EAMCET 2013.
For admission in Engineering what is category Local or non local.
17th June 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My total education is in Calcutta university.. can i eligible for councelling???
10th February 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Till 10th I studied in Karnataka .now I am doing intermediate in Andhra Pradesh.shall I eligible to eamcet and applicable as a local candidate
23rd April 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

My son completed from LKG to 8th Std. in Saudi Arabia. Then he completed 9, 10 1st inter & 2nd inter in Vijayawada, AP. He was born in AP. Will he be considered as native of AP and under local quota seats in EAMCET?
29th May 2014, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Those who studied atleast 9-12 in A.P are considered as local candidate
22nd June 2017, 02:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural and Medicine Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam conducted by the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state for giving admission in Engineering and medicine.

The candidates who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination in PCM or PCB subjects are eligible to write the exam.

Classification of local and non local candidates:
There are various categories to get admission in engineering or medicine. Half of the seats are given to the local candidates.
- Candidates who have studied minimum 4 years of education including the qualifying exam are called local candidates.
- While applying to counseling the local candidates need to provide the address proof and local certificate.
- The candidate whose residence place and studying place is different and if they have attended the qualifying exam in the studying place then that candidate is also considered as local candidate.
- If the candidate have studied only +2 education in another place then they are considered as non - local candidates.
- If the father position is different from the studying place and if the candidate have studied more than 4 years of education in one place then that candidate is considered as local candidate.
- If the candidate have attended the qualifying exam in another place then the candidate is considered under non local category.
- If the candidate have applied in local category but not submitted their proofs and certificate then the candidate is considered as non local candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?