21st June 2022, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether my JEE Main 2022 application form will be rejected if my date of birth is wrong?

I have mistakenly filled two applications form in first form i have filled all the details with adhar card but my date of birth was wrong so i have to fill 2nd one in 2nd form i have filled all the same details except email and adhar card, will my application be rejected? plzzz tell im frustated .

22nd June 2022, 07:23 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether my JEE Main 2022 application form will be rejected if my date of birth is wrong?

JEE mains application form correction window will be opened for making correction after the last date of submission of application form. You need to visit the official website. Log in with your credentials and correct the mistaken date of birth. Once corrections be made, submit it.
23rd June 2022, 08:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my JEE Main 2022 application form will be rejected if my date of birth is wrong?

No, your second application form will not be rejected if all the details filled by you is legitimate irrespective of the fact you have filled an application form with same details earlier as application forms registered with different EMail IDs are treated as different.

For the future reference you must keep the confirmation slip of successful submission of your JEE Main application with you.

For complete details regarding JEE Main application process and FAQs related to it, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nta.nic.in.
23rd June 2022, 11:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To see if your application form is rejected or not just try to log in to the website with your application number and password. If it shows your details then your application is not yet canceled and if it shows an invalid operation or something similar then your application is canceled.

JEE Main 2022 examination is being held in two sessions that are sessions 1 and 2. Due to various requests made by the candidates for the correction facility in JEE Main 2022 application session 1, the NTA authority has opened the correction facility. You can make use of this one-time opportunity and edit/modify the application form carefully. Once the application is submitted no changes will be allowed later. Earlier the authority announced that no JEE Main correction window will open for modification but after receiving numerous representations activated the link to make corrections. This option is for one-time correction of personal details and other details in the application form.
24th June 2022, 01:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° You need not to be frustrated as they will look for the date of birth issue in the first form and your form will get rejected but as you have filled the second form correctly hence, you will be issued admit card as per the details filled by you in the second form.

Phone number : 01169227700
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?