19th April 2017, 11:35 AM
pvgarag

Whether my Son is eligible for Engineering through Horanadu Kannadiga quota after completing Intermediate from Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I am basically from Karnataka I have all my belongings in Karnataka but due to Job requirement I was working in Mumbai and my son studied in Mumbai. I want to know Is he eligible for engineering through Horanadu Kannadiga quota? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample papers of Kannada test for CET exam?
  2. Will my son be eligible under local quota in Hyderabad Engineering?
  3. Model of application for Karnataka CET examination?
  4. Karnataka cet application forms 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is my son eligible to avail OBC quota for engineering? I'm employee at CPSU, working as assistant manager and having less than 4.5 lacks annual income
  6. List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?
  7. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  8. Can I take admission in 3 years LLB course after BCA degree?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam after completing my Intermediate with MEC?
  10. Eligibility for admission under Maharashtra Domicile quota?
  11. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  12. Is the student eligible to apply for EAMCET after completion of 12th from abroad?
  13. Is my son eligible to get reservation under OBC quota being from Billava caste?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  15. Can Horanadu Karnataka Students write CET?
  16. Can I apply for other state quota after completing my intermediate from Anna University?
  17. How can I join merchant navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure for B.Tech Marine
  18. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?
10th April 2018, 01:36 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Whether my Son is eligible for Engineering through Horanadu Kannadiga quota after completing Intermediate from Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvgarag View Post
Respected Sir, I am basically from Karnataka I have all my belongings in Karnataka but due to Job requirement I was working in Mumbai and my son studied in Mumbai. I want to know Is he eligible for engineering through Horanadu Kannadiga quota? Please answer as soon as possible.
There are basically four condition when your son can avail the benefits of Horanadu Kannadiga quota.These are as below:
1.Student has stayed at least for 7 years in Karnataka and passed his 10th and 10+2 from Karnataka.
2.Student has passed 10+2 from Karnataka and at least one of his parents have live in Karnataka for minimum 7 years.
3.The Student and Either(or both) of his Parents' mother Tongue is Kannada, Tulu, or Kodava and either(or both) of the parents should be domicile of the Karnataka.In this case The student will have to qualify the Kannada language proficiency test.
4.The stuent's Mother tongue is Kannada, tulu or Kodava, and has studied min. of 7 years in Disputed Kannada speaking Areas.In this case too he has to qualify the language test.
It looks like your son comes in the 3rd category,If it is so make sure that he qualifies the Language Proficiency Test to be eligible for Quota.
24th August 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether my Son is eligible for Engineering through Horanadu Kannadiga quota after completing Intermediate from Mumbai?

Sir i am studied 10th in telangana Kannada medium but i am studied puc in Karnataka shall l come in haronadu kannadiga kota please sir tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?