27th August 2020, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS Board's qualified candidates are eligible for BBA from regular college or not?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate Board exams from NIOS Board and scored 54%. Am I eligible to apply for BBA degree course offered by recognized government colleges and private institutes as a regular student?

29th August 2020, 04:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS Board's qualified candidates are eligible for BBA from regular college or not?

NIOS is a recognised board and is affiliated to MHRD.

So, candidates passed 12th with NIOS board are eligible to get admission in BBA course in any recognised institutions.

It is three year course. The admission procedure to get admission in the course varies with institutions. So, you can visit the official website of the institutions to get detail information about the admission procedure.
29th August 2020, 04:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS Board's qualified candidates are eligible for BBA from regular college or not?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. This board is recognized by Central Government as well as Ministry of Education for various higher studies courses. Its certificate is valid for Bachelor of Business Administration.

You can apply for exams like IPU CET for admission in top colleges of BBA. The minimum academic qualification required for this course is 12th passed from a recognized board with English as compulsory subjects. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th is 50%. But some good colleges ask for minimum of 60% marks.
29th August 2020, 11:43 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes ,why not,you can as NIOS certificate are valid and equivalent to the other boards- CBSE,ICSE and the state boards of India..So without thinking much,wasting time,better surf for colleges and get the admission in reputed college or if entrance exam,prepare for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?