5th September 2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Whether PCM students are not eligible to apply for the NEET?

Sir, I am a PCM student of 12th standard. I want to appear in the NEET but I came to know that PCM student are not eligible to apply for the NEET. Is it true? Please let me know about this asap.

7th September 2020, 09:10 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Whether PCM students are not eligible to apply for the NEET?

Eligibility for NEET exam:
* Candidates need to qualify 12th class examination with physics, chemistry, biology and English subject.
For general category, it is mandatory to score 50% in 12th, whereas for SC/ST/OBC candidates need to score 40%
9th September 2020, 12:11 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether PCM students are not eligible to apply for the NEET?

Yes,you heard it right as for NEET ,Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board.
But yes you appear for JEE mains and advance having PCM as main subjects in 12th board.
9th September 2020, 12:25 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Whether PCM students are not eligible to apply for the NEET?

You are not eligible to apply NEET

You can't go for NEET through PCM unless you have Biology as an optional subject. Through PCMB which is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Through PCMB, you will be able to appear in both IIT JEE and NEET exam. ... Biology or Biotechnology in your class 12 board exam admit card is a must
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?