7th September 2020, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Whether the previous marks will automatically uploaded in BA registration form? How to fill up the improvement exam's marksheet?

Sir, I want to fill up the registration form of BA program. I have a marksheet of the improvement exam. So, how I can fill up my improvement marksheet? And the previous marksheet's mark will automatically upload in the registration form?

11th September 2020, 01:41 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether the previous marks will automatically uploaded in BA registration form? How to fill up the improvement exam's marksheet?

Generally once you had received improvement score card then previous old list wont be consider,if you are facing any sort of issues while filling the form then better to consult respective college or university from where you are wiling to take admission,sure they will help you in this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?