28th February 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Whether SSLC+Diploma from TNOU is valid for TNPSC Group 1 exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my SSLC and Diploma from TNOU, now I want to appear for TNPSC Group 1 exam so I want to know whether SSLC+Diploma from TNOU is valid for TNPSC Group 1 exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2017, 06:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether SSLC+Diploma from TNOU is valid for TNPSC Group 1 exam?

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Examination. It is state civil services exam. The academic qualification required for exam is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. It means that only graduates can apply.

You can not apply for exam after completion of diploma. After diploma, you need to pursue degree to become eligible for exam. The age limit is 21-35 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?