23rd June 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Whether TNEA sports quota rank list has been released?

Hi,
I would like to know that whether TNEA release rank list for sports quota or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Chance to get admitted through Sports quota of TNEA?
  2. Can I include 2 games for sports quota in TNEA?
  3. Details of Railway Jobs for National Player in Indore railway?
  4. List of engineering colleges offering sports quota of 500 seats
  5. Am I eligible for sports quota counseling after scoring 63k rank in EAMCET
  6. Is there any sports quota reservation required in M.Tech admission? I have scored 15000 GATE rank
  7. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  8. Can I get a seat under sports quota after scoring 187.25 cutoff? List of private medical colleges offering seat under sports quota?
  9. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  12. Reservation for ex-servicemen in TNEA? Job opportunities for Civil candidates?
  13. Am I eligible for Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication from Anna university after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  14. Cutoff marks to get the sports quota? Which are the colleges that offer sports quota? List of the colleges?
  15. Can I get seat through sports quota in EAM CET after securing 32011 rank?
  16. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  17. Expected rank for a BC candidate with 164.75 marks in TNEA-Engineering?
  18. List of the candidates admitted in B.Com hons in sports quota?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?