31st December 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

While pursuing final year of B.Tech can I apply for MPSC exam?

I am an engineering final year student. Am I eligible or not for MPSC - 2019 exams? If yes, then please let me know about the date by which I must apply for the exam.

6th January 2019, 02:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: While pursuing final year of B.Tech can I apply for MPSC exam?

Candidates in the final year of bachelor degree are eligible to apply for the MPSC examination.

Examination is conducted in three years and candidates have to appear and qualify in all three stages for final selection. The age limit is 18-33 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for the examination but have to give your best in preparation to qualify in the examination.
7th January 2019, 11:14 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: While pursuing final year of B.Tech can I apply for MPSC exam?

MPSC refers to Maharashtra Public Service Commission and the minimum education required to apply for MPSC examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible.

So, being a student of final year of your B.Tech degree course i.e; your bachelor degree course, you are eligible to apply for MPSC examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more details regarding the MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?