28th August 2019, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Who all are eligible to do Diploma in Pharmacy from IGNOU?

Respected Sir, can I do Diploma in Pharmacy offered by IGNOU because I am working and I went to open my medicine shop. So, please let me know whether I can do it or not? If yes, then also let me know about the admission procedure and fees structure.

31st August 2019, 02:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all are eligible to do Diploma in Pharmacy from IGNOU?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) does not offers Diploma in Pharmacy degree course and therefore your query regarding the eligibility to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy degree course from IGNOU is invalid.

For details regarding different courses offered at IGNOU, you can refer to the link http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/programmelist.
31st August 2019, 09:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about knowing the eligibility to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy degree course from IGNOU, then I would like to let you know is that same university does offer diploma in Pharmacy degree course.

Also, I would like to let you know that Diploma in Pharmacy degree course pursued in distance mode is not approved by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) for giving licence for medical store. So, in order to open a medical store, you should look to opt for Diploma in Pharmacy course in regular mode.
2nd September 2019, 12:25 PM
dheeru.9421

No, you can not pursue any Diploma in Pharmacy from IGNOU because it does not offer any such Diploma course in Pharmacy.
You can pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course from other college if you are a pass candidate in 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry,Biology/ Math as compulsory subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?