8th September 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Who all are eligible for Food Inspector job?

Am I eligible for Food Inspector job? I have completed my Master's degree in Dietetics and Community Nutritional Management. Is there any entrance also? If yes, then please share the entrance details as well.

14th September 2019, 09:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all are eligible for Food Inspector job?

Eligibility for Food Inspector job:

Candidates with completed graduation in medicine or have a bachelor's degree in agriculture, pharmacy Computer technology and Dairy Technology are eligible.

Minimum age is 18 and maximum is 25 years. Relaxation in upper limit is provided to reserved category students.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in written test and interview.

UPSC All India food inspector exam

Pattern of exam : The test pattern comprises of questions on technical side, which includes science subjects. It also consists of numerical ability and GK questions. There will also be an English language test and the duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?