16th October 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Who all are eligible for Indian Military Services (IMA)?

I am in 2nd year of B.Sc Mathematics. Am I eligible for Indian Military Services (IMA)? If not, then what should I do to become eligible for IMA? What is the standard eligibility criteria for IMA?

26th October 2019, 07:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all are eligible for Indian Military Services (IMA)?

To join IMA (Indian Military Academy), you are required to qualify CDS (Combined Defense Services) examination held by UPSC twice every year.

--> Further, the basic qualifications required to join IMA are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 24 years.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible.

* You must hold the physical and mental fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, being a student of second year of B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course, you can apply for CDS entrance examination to join IMA from next year.

For more details regarding the CDS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
31st October 2019, 06:59 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all are eligible for Indian Military Services (IMA)?

The educational qualifications required for the IMA(Indian Military Services) examination mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognised college or, university.

2. Marital status:- Unmarried.

3. Nationality:- Indian.

4. Sex:- Male.

5. Physically and mentally fit.

6. Age limit:- 19-24 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?