24th September 2019, 04:34 PM
C. V.srikanthreddy

Who all are eligible to write the Custom Officer entrance examination?

I am studying Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). After completion of my Diploma would I'll be eligible to write the Custom Officer entrance examination? If not, then what should I do further to become eligible for it?

29th September 2019, 12:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all are eligible to write the Custom Officer entrance examination?

You are not eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment as Custom Officer on the basis of bachelor degree qualification.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

Diploma is not the sufficient qualification to appear in the examination, you have to pursue bachelor degree in any discipline to become eligible to appear in the examination. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
29th September 2019, 11:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all are eligible to write the Custom Officer entrance examination?

On the basis of diploma qualification, you are not eligible to appear for Civil Service examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. The minimum required educational qualification to appear in the examination is bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

There is no limitation on the discipline of bachelor degree to appear in the examination.

To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
3rd October 2019, 02:58 AM
Silent eyes

Diploma course is not valid for Custom Officer entrance exam.

If, you want to become a Custom Officer; you will have to complete your bachelor degree in any stream from any recognised university; then after you can write an entrance exam for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?