23rd December 2011, 07:05 PM
123aman007

Who all students can prepare for CA entrance exam? What is the fee structure?

Hello Sir,
I want to more information about C.A. Who student can do preparation for C.A. With time & fee as well as coaching.

Related Questions:
  1. Which book should I refer to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  3. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for SC/ST students in IIM? Whether any fee concession is provided to such candidates? -- [New]
  7. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
  8. How may I get the admission in NIFT? What's the fee structure for the same? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  9. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  10. What is SRM university fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  12. What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic? How should I prepare for the entrance test?
  13. Double Fee for Foreign Students?
  14. Should I go for MS after doing MBA? How to prepare for MS entrance exam? What is the duration and fee structure?
  15. On what basis are CAT questions prepared? Fee structure for the exam?
  16. What is the estimated cost for B.Tech course per Annum?
  17. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  18. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
25th December 2011, 04:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all students can prepare for CA entrance exam? What is the fee structure?

The students who all cleared the 12th exam from a recognized board can apply for CA entrance exam. The students can pursue a CA program after 12th or graduation. There is no restriction in terms of percentage scored or age. The test is conducted twice in a year in the months of June and December. The candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- for the registration of the exam. After clearing the test, the candidates have to pay a tuition fee of Rs. 7500/- to the institute. After qualifying the second stage, the final course fee is Rs. 8500/-, which is to be paid for the last year of the CA studies. The total fee for the complete course comes to be Rs. 17,500/-.
18th July 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Who all students can prepare for CA entrance exam? What is the fee structure?

what are the subjects for crack c a ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?