27th April 2012, 11:08 AM
Achyut patra

Why should I join Indian Army?

Why i am join indian army

22nd June 2012, 09:31 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Why should I join Indian Army?

Joining Indian Army is a dream of lakhs of students.Every year ,lakhs of students fill forms to get into Indian Army.
You should join Indian Army because-
1)The basic need in modern world is money.Indian Army will provide good salary which increases as one goes up higher in ranks.
2)Apart from good salary,Indian Army provides extra allowances and many facilities like canteen,oil,medical hospitals,etc.
3)Working in Indian Army is a matter of prestige and self esteem.
4)It is one of the best way to do something good for the country.
5)Last but not the least,the job is stable with respect to market risk and is a government job.
23rd June 2012, 11:39 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achyut patra View Post
Why i am join indian army
-There is always an opportunity for professional advancement in Army which as as follows
By Time Scale
Captain ---> Major ---> Lieutenant Colonel

By Selection
Colonel ---> Brigadier ---> Major General ---> Lieutenant General ---> General

-There is a very low level of job dissatisfaction level in the army since it offers the sheer variety, sense of purpose, responsibility and pride

-In army job security is assured. Also many rules and regulations have been laid down for protecting the interests of the servicemen even after retirement

-Indian army keeps interacting with foreign armies which provides travel opportunities across the globe in the form of courses or postings

-Army life will provide you very good economic stability. 61 types of facilities, benefits and allowances are available to the service men

-This profession provides you with a very exciting quality of life full of extracurricular activities, adventure and excitement.

-You will get a status like that of a warrior in the society

-You may also get an opportunity to study in prestigious institutions of Indian which will be part of professional enhancement.

- Army life gives you a very good physical and mental health

- There are many benefits for retired servicemen like insurance cover , resettlement opportunities, canteen facilities and death cum retirement gratuity

-MBA program is also offered to the retired officers

-A pension of 50% of the last pay drawn is provided to the retired servicemen.

-They are also offered free medical treatment

-There are also some training program for retiring/retired officers to prepare them for resettlement in civil life .

- In the end it is a profession that one feels proud of which provides you with an opportunity to serve the nation
30th July 2012, 09:59 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Joining Indian Army is a dream of lakhs of students.Every year ,lakhs of students fill forms to get into Indian Army.
You should join Indian Army because-
1)The basic need in modern world is money.Indian Army will provide good salary which increases as one goes up higher in ranks.
2)Apart from good salary,Indian Army provides extra allowances and many facilities like canteen,oil,medical hospitals,etc.
3)Working in Indian Army is a matter of prestige and self esteem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?