18th May 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Why is there no mechatronics engineering in government college?

why mechatronics engineering is not in goverment colleages?..pelase tell me why is it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after studying Mechatronics Engineering in Kongu Engineering College with 6.57 CGPA
  2. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  3. What are the government jobs related to mechatronics engineering field?
  4. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  5. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  6. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  7. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  9. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering? -- [New]
  11. What will be the fees for B.Tech in Mechatronics in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  12. Can I apply for GME next year after pursuing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  13. Names and details of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  14. Which exam to answer in order to get admission into Mechatronics Engineering course after 12th?
  15. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  16. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  17. After diploma in Mechatronics can I do Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Will i get a good college in Bangalore after scoring 13000 rank in CET? Can I get EC, EE, Robotics, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering in NIE College or Malnad college of engineering? Is Malnad Engineering College good??
2nd July 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why is there no mechatronics engineering in government college?

Dear friend this is b'coz u know what all branches combine to make up MECHATRONICS alone. Moreover it requires you a PRACTICAL APPROACH of every core subjects and u know its not easy to setup such HI TECH LABS in govt. Colleges since their FEES P.A. is very low compared to private instutions....sorry for bad ENGLISH
19th July 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

is hindustan college engineering is good for study mechatronics
1st April 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

what are the colleges of mechatronics engg in tamil nadu?
11th April 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Does cet kerala offer mechatronics courses ?
20th January 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

yea... only in 1 or 2 pvt colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?