17th November 2011, 02:49 PM
Sneha mohanta

Will Assam CEE(medical) be conducted onward?

Rumours have been spreading that there wont be Assam cee medical from onwards,is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Will Assam CEE be conducted this year?
  2. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  4. Will Combined Entrance Exam be conducted in Assam in upcoming year?
  5. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  6. Will CEE Assam exam be conducted next year?
  7. What is the expected date and procedure of entrance examination which is conducted in Assam?
  8. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  9. Last date of Polytechnic entrance exam form submission in Guwahati?
  10. Best courses for commerce students after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for Assam Medical entrance exam if belongs to Assam but studies 10th from Meghalaya and 12th from Telangana? -- [New]
  12. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  13. Where and How to apply for Assam CEE Medical entrance exam? When it's going to be conducted?
  14. Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)
  15. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam?
  16. Procedure to join Assam Rifles as a captain after completing graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  18. List of universities for MA Education in Gwahathi?
5th July 2012, 01:38 PM
jasminsree

Default Re: Will Assam CEE(medical) be conducted onward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneha mohanta View Post
Rumours have been spreading that there wont be Assam cee medical from onwards,is it true?

no friend.
please dont believe all those rumors.already they conduct the exam for admission in to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/B.E./B.Tech. courses[FONT=Times New Roman] in the Colleges of the State of Assam will be conducted by the Dibrugarh University[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]
The examination will be held on 19th-20th May, 2012 in the centres as given in the information brochure

Important Dates

Issue of information brochure-cum-application form: 25th April, 2012 to 02nd May, 2012

Date of submission of application form: 25th April, 2012 to 03rd May, 2012

Date of entrance exam: 19th-20th May, 2012

For detail information candidates are advised to refer to the information brochure
For more information visit website [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]http://www.dibru.ac.in[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]
[/FONT]
24th February 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will Assam CEE(medical) be conducted onward?

In this year assam medical qill be held?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?