20th January 2012, 12:45 AM
ad2608

Will I be able to do MBA in Bangalore in any college scoring 45%

hello sir..
i ll be really happy if u could answer query.
well i ve done Bcom in bangalore university and ve scored somewher more than 45% , i know m not eligible to write entracne.. guess i wanna know will i be able to do MBA in bangaalore in any college throught management o some other way..plz let me know.
thank u .. lookin forwad for ur valuable info n help

Related Questions:
  1. In which good college can I get in Bangalore for MBA after scoring 586.5 composite score and 65.6 percentile
  2. Will I be eligible for good college in Bangalore after scoring 3400 in PGCET for MBA?
  3. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 4768 in PGCET Exam?
  4. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  5. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  6. Fees and other details of government MBA colleges in Bangalore?
  7. Which course is better to do in MBA from open universities in Bangalore?
  8. Does St. Hopkins College, Bangalore Offers Internship in Spain to MBA candidate?
  9. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Age limit and eligibility of LLB 5 years course in Karnataka
  11. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  12. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  13. List of PU science, Nursing or Degree Colleges in Jayanagar?
  14. Am I eligible to study Integrated MBA after completion of 12th? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in Bangalore? -- [New]
  15. Am i eligible for degree with 55% marks? I have completed B.Ed with 58%
  16. Will I get a good college in Bangalore after scoring 50446 rank in engineering
  17. Admission procedure of MBA at St. Hopkins college, Bangalore?
  18. Whether MBA has scope or not? Best MBA college in Bangalore?
26th February 2012, 08:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to do MBA in Bangalore in any college scoring 45%

With this percentage of marks in the graduation stage you will not be able to join for the MBA course. It is important to score 50% or more marks for attending the entrance exam for admission in to the MBA course. There may be some colleges which may conduct their own entrance examinations for selection of candidates. You can try for admission in to those colleges. Based on the score secured in the entrance examination conducted by the individual colleges, you will be selected.
6th March 2012, 03:22 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad2608 View Post
hello sir..
well i ve done Bcom in bangalore university and ve scored somewher more than 45% , i know m not eligible to write entracne.. guess i wanna know will i be able to do MBA in bangaalore in any college throught management o some other way..plz let me know.
You score very low percentage of marks in bachelor degree , So it's difficult to get admission for MBA course with this percentage . To get admission for MBA course you need to score minimum 60% percentage of marks in bachelor degree then only you may get admission for MBA course in reputed colleges .

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . If your interested to apply for MBA course then you should complete bachelor degree from recognized university . If you interested to apply for MBA course then you should complete bachelor degree or Master degree from recognized university . You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks in bachelor degree . You should qualified in Entrance examination like, MAT / CAT / GMAT with good percentage of marks .

If your interested to apply for MBA Entrance Examination then you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks then only your eligible for MBA Entrance Examination . So per the eligibility criteria your not eligible for regular MBA course . i

If your really interested in MBA course then I suggest , you to apply for distance or correspondence MBA course .
6th March 2012, 05:19 PM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Will I be able to do MBA in Bangalore in any college scoring 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad2608 View Post
hello sir..
dear friend you are not eligible for MBA from top colleges
some colleges admit students with low percentage with higher fee
regarding management seat the fees will be very high.

Best of luck
6th March 2012, 08:52 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

students seeking admission to the MBA program should have passed bachelors degree / Master degree examination of any recognized university with at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (40% foe sc/st candidates)

Studying MBA in any reputed Bangalore institute one has to clear an entrance examination under CAT / MAT
MBA is a two years course divided into four semesters

Some of MBA institutes in Bangalore :

Canara bank school of management
Administrative management college
Al-Ameen college
Bharatiya vidya Bhavan
CNK reddy college of business management
Christ college
Dayananda sagar college of management
KKECS institute of management
East West college of management
8th March 2012, 07:40 AM
tanu47

SOME OF MBA INSTITUTES IN BANGALORE :

CNK reddy college of business management
Christ college
Dayananda sagar college of management
KKECS institute of management
East West college of management
Canara bank school of management
Administrative management college
Al-Ameen college
Bharatiya vidya Bhavan
7th April 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

pls call me i will give u admission in my college "bangalore "with fee structure of "349500: only - mba in HR IT FINANCE MKT IB Retail Mgmt. call me more queries on 9986073511 between (9.30-6.30), NO DONATION and with placement .
We have separate ugc recognized university which our college affliated to the MBA course.
It is to give a chance for the students who score below 50% and of course you to have right to do MBA.

You are most welcome if you really interested.
7th April 2012, 10:47 PM
divine1218

i will give u admission in my college in bangalore with fee sturucture 3,49,500 without any donation.
specialization- HR IT IB MKT Retail mgmt. with placement.

we have affliated for ugc recognized university.
The intention behind giving admission for students who score below 50 % is bcz even u guys have the right to do MBA and it s a chance to enhance your career with good degree and score.

please do contact for admission ASAP before seats get filled, here the stratergy used is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE-
Please mail me your phone number and details to my email ID i will call u back and will give you the admission info in detail.

[email protected].

regards
shruthi
14th April 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

yes u r eligible...if u r interested then mail me ur details at [email protected]
3rd May 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

I WILL BE ABLE TO DO MBA IN BANGALORE IN ANY COLLEGE WITH B-TECH 57%
3rd May 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to do MBA in Bangalore in any college scoring IN B-TECH 58%
3rd May 2012, 01:55 AM
p.sravanthi Reddy

sir I be able to do MBA in Bangalore in AVIATION college scoring 58% in b-tech
8th January 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 46% in my graduation.. Can i get admission in any reputated college in delhi ?
9th January 2013, 02:36 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Yes, there are lots of colleges across India where you can take admission without considering your percentile or percentage. You cannot get a good or a reputed college, but don't lose heart. Even if you studied very nicely in any college, you can still be placed with a good package.
Gud luck
17th July 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.a(law) with 46% so can I get seat for mba.!
if so then plz do inform me its my email I'd.!
[email protected]
3rd December 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I am rekha i completed my graduatin with 75 per i want to study my mbain banglore vould you ttell me about having 1 lak fee strjcture colleges
7th April 2014, 10:21 PM
SnehaGb

Interested candidates for MBA can call me on 8147632189. Free seats are available with 100% placement guaranteed and foreign trip is also provided.
7th April 2014, 10:25 PM
SnehaGb

Interested candidates for MBA can contact me on 8147632189. Free seat are available with 100% placement guaranteed and foreign trips are provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?