9th June 2013, 09:51 PM
reck ran

Will I be able to do MBBS while studying biotechnology after 12th?

will i be in able to do MBBS on studying biotechnology after 12th standard

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  2. Procedure to pursue MBBS after Graduation being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?
  4. Should I go for MBBS through management seat or Biotechnology?
  5. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which colleges are the best for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th
  7. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  8. How much should I score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad? I am currently studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths and hindi
  9. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  10. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
  11. Am I eligible for MBBS course at an age of 24 having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Is it a better choice for me to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Can I pursue for MBBS after BSc Biotechnology?
  14. EAMCET eligibilty for MBBS if I didn't have biology in 12th?
  15. Procedure of getting MBBS after 12th? Information about globally renowned courses courses in medicine like Nursing, Biotechnology, Dental or any other courses?
  16. Scope of Biotechnology and MBBS? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to join CBI after studying BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Is it possible to take admission again in MBBS after doing B.Tech in Biotech?
11th June 2013, 09:22 AM
deepa...

Default Re: Will I be able to do MBBS while studying biotechnology after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reck ran View Post
will i be in able to do MBBS on studying biotechnology after 12th standard
hi...
you can do mbbs course, if you have taken physics, biology and chemistry as your 12th subjects....
as you are doing biotechnology, to join mbbs, you will have to leave the course and join as a 1st year candidate...
you cannot do both at the same time...
but, if you wish, you can take correspondence for biotechnology... you cannot take correspondence for mbbs any how...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?