26th July 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Will I able to get good job after giving compartmental in math?

After getting good marks in 12 compartmental exam of maths will there be any problem in getting good job through campus placement in engineering college? Will there be any deduction of marks from my 12 boards result or b.tech exam results due to maths compartmental exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of 12th re-compartment exam conducted by CBSE Board?
  3. Can i apply for engineering in the same year after giving the compartment exam?
  4. If I like Physics and hate numericals which stream would be better for me?
  5. Even if I pass the compartmental in July, will I be eligible for AIPMT?
  6. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  7. Can I get BDS college after clearing my Physics exam? I got compartment in Physics
  8. Can I give compartmental exam in Maths?
  9. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  10. How should I apply for compartmental? I have failed in Maths
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?
  12. How to prepare for Maths class 12th exam?
  13. What is the scope after clearing CT papers of Actuaries?
  14. Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  15. Job in government or private sector after scoring 57.2% in 10th, 78.4% in 12th compartment?
  16. How to get passing marks in CBSE board exam of 12th chemistry?
  17. Can I give the improvement exam for both compartmental and non-compartmental papers?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam? -- [New]
10th October 2012, 10:21 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I able to get good job after giving compartmental in math?

Mathematics along with Physics and Chemistry are the three main subjects required to be eligible to apply for admission in engineering programs. If you had compartmental in mathematics earlier and you have passed it with good marks then you will not face much difficulties in getting admission for B.Tech programs.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC. There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.
10th October 2012, 10:22 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Mathematics along with Physics and Chemistry are the three main subjects required to be eligible to apply for admission in engineering programs. If you had compartmental in mathematics earlier and you have passed it with good marks then you will not face much difficulties in getting admission for B.Tech programs.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC. There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.
15th October 2012, 11:45 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
It is based on your level of understanding of the subject.
If you are too much clear with the subject then no body can stop you to reach the pinnacle of success.

Even though you have compartment if you will show your skills in mathematics with your strong will power and practice.
It is possible to get a good job after having a compartment in mathematics.

You can jump into the networking field and get a good salary by finishing a course in that domain.
e.g.
CCNA
CCNP
CCIE
MCSE
MCSA
MCITP
MCP

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
15th October 2012, 11:48 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
Numerical problems are important part of physics.
Physics will have no life without mathematics.

Then you can switch over to study chemistry or engineering field in computer science.
So, work hard on your weakness then only you can be the winner.

Nobody can stop you.

The selection of best books will play a great role in deciding your rank.
If you have a good collection of books then your preparation will be better.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?