15th January 2012, 11:47 AM
chetna kaushik

Will I be able to sit in Interview after passing 12th with 57%?

m having 57 per in 12th nd nw upto 4th sem m having
59%.......................wil i be able to sit in interview?????????

24th January 2012, 10:17 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to sit in Interview after passing 12th with 57%?

hi,

it depends upon the concern in which you planned to attend interview.
some IT concerns having some eligibility criteria for attending interview it is only for shortlisting the total number of candidates.
dont you worry about that. Better check the eligibility criteria of the companies by visiting their websites.
some concerns are not having that kind of eligibility criteria bcoz they offer less salary as compared with established companies.
some big concerns are also not having this criteria. ex ibm etc..
good luck
26th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir. If i got the 55% marks in 10 2..and after taking admission.. Can i go for improvment test of cbse. . And which mark sheet is submitted.
22nd May 2012, 12:13 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will I be able to sit in Interview after passing 12th with 57%?

Hi

You have passed your Class 12th with 57% and till your 4th semester, you are having about 59%.

At first I must tell you that some of the major companies which come for recruitment's in the various colleges in India are :-

TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Syntel, Accenture, Samsung, Siemens, Videocon, Ashok Leyland, HCL, Cognizant Technical Solutions, etc...

So if you want to get placed in any of these companies, your first target should be to score above 60% in your B.Tech average.

I must tell you that if your B.Tech average is more than 60%, then your 12th results would not be considered much. However it may hinder your growth at times and put your caliber into question in many situations.

But yeah sure you can sit for the placements and interviews, and also even get placed if you hold good knowledge about the subject that you are studying.

Also you should be having good technical and communication skills, you should be able to present yourself in a fine manner and also deal with complex and tough situations.

You might have to go through group discussions also during the placement drives. So its very important that you keep yourself up to date with the latest news and affairs.
By doing so you would only increase your chances of getting placed.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
22nd May 2012, 02:12 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

DEAR FRIEND,....First of all let me tell you about eligibility criteria for IT companies.Few IT concerns having some eligibility criteria for attending interview it is only for shortlisting the total number of candidates.
dont you worry about that. Better check the eligibility criteriaof the companies by visiting theirwebsites.
some concerns are not having that kind of eligibility criteria bcoz they offer less salary as compared with established companies.
some big concerns are also not having this criteria. ex ibm etc..some of the major companies which come for recruitment's in the various colleges in India are :-
TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Syntel, Accenture, Samsung, Siemens, Videocon, Ashok Leyland, HCL, Cognizant Technical Solutions, etc...
So if you want to get placed in any of these companies, your first target should be to score above 60% in your B.Tech average.
I must tell you that if your B.Tech average is more than 60%, then your 12th results would not be considered much....gud luck
25th September 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th exam with pcm 83.6% in 2009and i have to sit in ima please give me some guidence.
29th September 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi , i have 9 years gap between my 10 the class to graduation,now doing MBA reguler will i able to sit in interview after completion of SAP HR module pls help
15th March 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i was completed 12th exam in sci with maths group.i want to became the CA .what do i do for creating the addmission for CA?
19th March 2014, 11:15 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You did not mention the highest level of academic qualification that you have which is an important thing in deciding your eligibility for various Interviews.

You mentioned like 57% of marks in 12th class and 59% of marks upto 4th semester but you did not mention the academic course for which those semesters belong to.

Hope it would be your B.Tech course.

If you want to apply for any job opportunities soon after the completion of your Graduation, you should possess the following eligibility criteria.

You should be a candidate of career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all your academic levels.

Your academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

The selection procedure will definitely involve
Written Exam
Interview

However some companies may conduct the following rounds also
JAM
Group Discussion

As you have scored only 57% of marks in your 12th class, you will not come under career 60 criteria.

However there are some companies which will hire the candidates only on the basis of performance of marks in Graduation itself.

This will happen most of the times in campus placements. Definitely many of the MNCs may not allow you for the selection procedure.

However you are eligible to apply for various Government Job Opportunities soon after the completion of your Graduation.

IES Exam will be helpful for B.Tech candidates as it will let the candidates to be placed in various Engineering Services.

Wish you all the best.
19th December 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have only 57% in 10 class & 64% in 12 class...
Please suggest me which it company is best for me.
10th March 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Right now am in 10th studying through NIOS and will be facing boards this coming april 3rd to april 25th. Any particular percentage needed after degree to be eligible for NSD or any percentage, say like, is above 50% is alright? and yes I've already been in a play of SAMAHAARA ..I had also read somewhere that to be eligible, one has to have attended 6 theater productions or say be a part of, So is SAMAHAARA considered to be 1 of those 6 and I'll be left with 5 more to attend or it has to be something more recognised???
12th September 2017, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am final year of electrical and electronic engineering now i have 88% in 10th std 58 in 12th and till 6th sem I have 72% in be many companies visiting to my college are nt allowing me because of my 12th percentage which are the companies that gives relaxation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?