29th March 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Will I be awarded Pass certificate if I fail in any Science group papers in CBSE 12th final exams?

If I got fail in Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry or any one of them from 6 subjects in Intermediate final exams under CBSE curriculum then will I be considered as passed and will I be awarded Pass Certificate?

31st March 2019, 08:42 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be awarded Pass certificate if I fail in any Science group papers in CBSE 12th final exams?

No, you will not be eligible to get passing certificate if you fail in any of science group subjects in 12th board exam. In order to get passing certificate, you need to pass in all subjects of 12th board exam.

If you fail in any one subject then you will not be able to get passing status in board exam of 12th.
31st March 2019, 12:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be awarded Pass certificate if I fail in any Science group papers in CBSE 12th final exams?

No, you will not be awarded pass certificate even if you fail in any subject of your 12th standard from CBSE Board. To get a pass certificate, you should have to qualify all subjects of 12th standard. You can qualify the failed subject by appearing in supplementary examinations and after qualifying the failed subject, you can get pass certificate of 12th standard from CBSE Board.
31st March 2019, 05:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You will not be awarded pass certificate if you fail in any of the subjects of 12th board examination.

In order to get passing certificate in 12th board exam, you need to pass all subjects even if you have opted for any additional subject.
31st March 2019, 10:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You will not be awarded passing certificate of senior secondary board examination if you fail in any of subjects of 12th board examination. For a candidate to be awarded passing certificate, he needs to secure minimum of passing marks in 12th board exam.

You can not afford to fail in any subject of 12th.
31st March 2019, 10:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You will not be awarded 12th pass certificate if you fail in additional subjects also.

As per rules of CBSE, all subjects need to be passed in order to get passing certificates. All subjects must be passed.
31st March 2019, 10:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You will not get passing certificate if you fail in any subject of senior secondary board examination.

Candidates who pass all subjects in 12th board exam are eligible to get passing certificates from CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?