9th January 2011, 03:19 PM
avinash234chaubey

Will I be called an Engineer if I earn just 15,000 Rs?

i am not getting the true meaning hw can i call me an engineer if i am earning only 15000Rs.

7th August 2011, 09:01 AM
Harshita21

Default Re: Will I be called an Engineer if I earn just 15,000 Rs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash234chaubey View Post
i am not getting the true meaning hw can i call me an engineer if i am earning only 15000Rs.
hello

Their no rule that a person can be judged as an engineer on his salary basis , their are some companies which gives less stipend during training.

Important is experience so then get experience and try in another firm.After one year you will get increment basis on your skill/

Only skill make you a good engineer , if you have skill than you are an engineer.
7th August 2011, 01:41 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will I be called an Engineer if I earn just 15,000 Rs?

Quote:
Will I be called an Engineer if I earn just 15,000 Rs?

Yes, why not .Engineering is not just earning money in huge amount but engineers are the people who makes one's effort easy. Means the main motto of engineers are to develop anything which can decrease the difficulty of a man and makes their life easy.

You are now earning Rs 15000 per month .I think you have just joined your job.After getting some experiance ,your salary will definitely increase.

And please don't try for money only as money is not everything but the most important thing is knowledge .If you can get good knowledge then you will definitely get good job and with good salary as well.

With Regards
ravik1214
7th August 2011, 01:57 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
ya sure why not..............engineer means not only to gain money it means that you are the youth of the coming generations.............you are the youth of the coming technology.............the peoples are depending on you for new technologies to discover ..............

so dont be in any kind of mistake you will called an engineer.......
7th August 2011, 02:01 PM
rana2011
Banned

Engineering is not just earning money in huge amount. You are now earning Rs 15000 per month .And after getting some experiance ,your salary will definitely increase.

Than money the most important thing is knowledge .
If you can get good knowledge then you will definitely get good job and with good salary as well.

Thanks!
7th August 2011, 02:33 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
no this not the fact, to be called as an engineer you should study & have the degree with you then only one can called you as a engineer .
to be a engineer you have to study b.tech in any stream as your wish .
then only you can called as engineer .

good luck...............
7th August 2011, 02:56 PM
Bmsri

Amount you earn doesn't matter at all.The knowledge and skill you have speaks more when compared to the money.If you have skill in your field then you can proudly call you as an engineer. It does not matter what others say. People will praise if you have risen to good position and will criticise if you do not get enough salary .It does not matter at all. You will be having good skill and you will be risen to good post will hand full salary in future all the best
7th August 2011, 03:01 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Salary is not at all,shows your dignity,it show with your qualification and the way of doing your job.
7th August 2011, 03:10 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Engineer is not only that person who earns lot of money but Engineer is also like you who earn Rs. 15,000 per month. You should not get the weightage to your salary but its time to give your all concentration to your work and knowledge. Engineer is that person who is expert in any particular thing. This Engineer can be from different departments.

So never think that you are not an engineer you are a good Engineer and you need some experience and knowledge.
7th August 2011, 04:09 PM
Er. vinod kumar saini

dear,
meaning of engineer is not to earn a lot of money.
if you have a good knowledge in your field then you can say proudly ''i m an engineer.'
7th August 2011, 04:10 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
being an engineer does not mean that you will earn a lot of money. most of the engineers don't get a good salary in the starting. they have to gain some experience for increasing their income.
every year, lakhs of engineers are passed out in india. Some of them don't even get a job. you must be proud of yourself that you are having a job.
and don't worry, once you gain some experience, your income will surely increase.
7th August 2011, 05:17 PM
samir14

Dear Friend,

You will be called an engineer after you have completed the B.E./B.Tech. Your salary doesn't determine whether you are an engineer or not because their are engineers earning Rs10,000 as well engineers from elite colleges earning more than Rs 30,000. But the common thing between them is that they have completed their B.Tech/B.E. degree and so they have rightfully earned the honour of being called an "Engineer". So if you have completed you B.Tech/B.E. then you are an engineer. Be proud of yourself.
7th August 2011, 06:20 PM
sg1991

Any person who holds a degree of B. E. or B. Tech. can call himself or herself an engineer. He can write Engineer before his name. If salary is concerned, let me tell you that a lot of engineers today are facing unemployment. They do not earn any money but still they will be called engineers if they are BE or BTech.

Many fresh engineers get only 10000/- per month. So you can definitely call yourself an 'ENGINEER'. Just gain experience and your pay will increase.
7th August 2011, 10:08 PM
sachin200792

No, engineer is not just a person who can earn Rs. 15000 or more in one month. There are many people in many other professions who earn much more than Rs.15000 per month and are still can not be called an engineer.

You will be called an engineer if you have a degree or diploma in the fields related to engineering. The more important thing than just having a degree is having knowledge, skill, experience and work ability.

If you can do things that an engineer can do or you have knowledge that an engineer have even without having a degree, you will be called an engineer.
7th August 2011, 11:36 PM
naazks

engineer is not known with his salary bt he is knwn with his skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?