9th November 2019, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Will I be considered for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma with lateral entry?

Can I get admission directly in 2nd year of B.Tech through lateral entry scheme as I have joined Diploma directly in 2nd year via lateral entry scheme on the basis of Intermediate?

14th November 2019, 09:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma with lateral entry?

Yes, you are eligible for lateral entry in the B.Tech course.

Candidates passed diploma from a recognised institutions are eligible for admission in the B.Tech course.

For candidates passed with diploma qualification, there is direct entry in the 2nd year of the course.

So, you can appear in the examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
15th November 2019, 07:46 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma with lateral entry?

Yes, there is no problem, you will be considered for lateral entry in Bachelor of Technology course even if you have done diploma with lateral entry.

To get admission in Bachelor of Technology through Lateral Entry, you need to apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. LEET is conducted by State Technical universities. Candidates who have done diploma must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma for LEET exam.

Depending upon your marks in LEET exam, you will get college and stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?