26th August 2013, 08:38 PM
aisha dubey

Will I do M.Tech directly after MSc?

will i do m.tech directly after m.sc....Please tell me the details for the same

28th April 2014, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I do M.Tech directly after MSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aisha dubey View Post
will i do m.tech directly after m.sc....Please tell me the details for the same
No you can’t get direct admission for M.Tech course after completing M.sc course. You have to qualified in GATE Entrance Examination to get admission for M.tech course after M.sc course.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. To apply for GATE Entrance Examination you should satisfy the below eligibility Criteria,

Eligibility Criteria for GATE Exam:-

Applicant should be Complete Bachelor degree course in any one of the specialization like, Engineering/Technology/Architecture from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for GATE Exam.

Applicant who completed Master Degree course in Science stream may also eligible to apply for this GATE Entrance Exam.

There is no age limit for GATE Entrance Examination.

So, you have to appear in GATE Entrance Examination in order to get admission for M.Tech course. After Cracking the GATE Entrance Examination with the score you may get admission for M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?