7th August 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for admission in medical and engineering colleges after studying in PUCII?

i am studying in puc2 and my date of birth is 13april will i be eligible for admission in medical and engeneering colleges

20th December 2011, 08:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for admission in medical and engineering colleges after studying in PUCII?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying in puc2 and my date of birth is 13april will i be eligible for admission in medical and engeneering colleges
The acronym you have used 'puc2', cannot be understood, as it can mean many things. The question lack proper information.

For in-detail information kindly provide the name of the college in full abbreviated term, your qualification details and the name of the college.

We will answer your query, if you send us the question once again with the full details asked for.
16th March 2012, 12:49 AM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default Re: Will I be eligible for admission in medical and engineering colleges after studying in PUCII?

The acronym you have used 'puc2', cannot be understood, as it can mean many things. The question lack proper information.

For in-detail information kindly provide the name of the college in full abbreviated term, your qualification details and the name of the college.

We will answer your query, if you send us the question once again with the full details asked for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?